Advanced Wireless Security
- Linksys EA6300 comes with a number of Advanced Wireless Security features.
- Protect your home network with SPI firewall and WPA/WPA2 encryption.
Nearly 3X Faster than Wireless-N
- Equipped with Next-generation Wireless-AC standard.
- Provides Wireless-N with speeds up to 3x faster than your previous router.
- Now enjoy Data transmission speed up to N300 Mbps + AC867 Mbps.
- Stream 4k videos and play online games all day long without any interruption.
GIGABIT Ethernet Ports
- Share media files and data across the network at speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet.
- You can also share data with external devices.
- Beamforming technology pays attention to your smartphone in place of transferring general communication.
- The user gets well-organized network with a broader range.
- Your device will not require any struggle, to receive data. It also gives long battery life to your connected devices.
Steps for Linksys EA6300 Setup via Smart Setup
- There is no need of Setup CD to setup your Linksys EA6300 router.
- The user has the direct access to the Linksys router’s web-based setup page while Linksys EA6300 Setup.
- Connect the antennas to the router, if the router has any external antennas. Attach antennas to the router first and then plug the router into a power outlet. Or if the router has any power switch, put them in On mode.
- Take Ethernet cable, attach it to the modem port and then to the router internet port.
- Next, connect to the Secured wireless network. Wireless credentials can be found in Quick setup guide, comes along with the router. Put your wireless computer nearby your router for better signals.
- Open a web browser.
- Enter Linksys router web address http://linksyssmartwifi.com into browser address bar.
- If you get issue while launching the smart setup, use web address myrouter.local or IP address 192.168.1.1 into browser address bar.
Troubleshoot Linksys Router Setup Issue
If your router is not capable of completing the Linksys EA6300 Setup, ensure you follow below-mentioned steps.Rest your router, press the Reset button with the paper pin or put it into reset hole. Press the reset button for about 10 seconds. Don’t release the reset button until the LED light starts blinking. You can install your router once again after the reset. If you face any issue other than Linksys Router Setup Issue, feel free to call us at the toll-free number. You can chat with the team or place call the toll-free number. Get connected with our team today for further assistance.