Linksys RE670 Extender Setup are the only solution when it comes to extending wireless networks to new dimensions. There are a number of extenders came through, but no extender performed up to the mark as Linksys extender did. Linksys RE6700 Extender Setup do wonders eliminate dead zones and extend the range of your present network. To know more about this amazing range extender let’s take a look at its key features. By this, you will develop a better understanding of the Linksys RE6700 AC1200 Amplify Dual-Band WI-FI range extender.[siteorigin_widget class=”SiteOrigin_Widget_Image_Widget”][/siteorigin_widget]
UP TO 10,000 SQ.-FT. Range
- The Linksys RE6700 is Dual-Band Wireless-AC WI-FI range extender.
- Eliminate dead zones, buffering and lags in your home network.
- Offers bigger range and steady high-speed connectivity all day long.
- Stream music, play online games and share content over the internet without pause.
- Extend the coverage of your wireless network up to 10,000 SQ ft.
Spot Finder Technology
- With Spot, Finder technology places your extender at an ideal place.
- Compatible with any smartphone, tablet, and laptop.
- Visual presentation indicates how far or close your extender is from the router.
- Three-step setup make sure user gets maximum Wi-Fi signal all over the home network.
Integrated Power Outlet
- Integrated Power Outlet helps in maintaining the use of power outlet, even extender is already plugged in.
- Linksys RE6700 Extender Setup pass-through function works just like a standard electrical outlet and not influenced by the extender.
- Linksys RE6700 AC1200 Amplify Dual-Band WI-FI range extender can send data at the speeds of N300 + AC867 Mbps.
- No more interruption during video streaming, online games and many more things to do online.
- The best thing about Linksys RE6700 AC1200 Amplify Dual-Band WI-FI range extender is that it supports every wifi router.
- Even your Internet service provider router can be coupled with Linksys RE6700.
- No need to make any changes to your router settings while you install Linksys RE6700.
Linksys RE6700 Extender Setup via Browser-Based Setup Feature
Requirement for the Setup
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi name (SSID) & Wi-Fi password or Security key.
- Working Wi-Fi connection.
Steps for Linksys RE6700 Setup
- Begin with plug in the range extender into a power outlet. Wait until you notice the light is intermittent orange prior setup.
- Take a mobile device or a computer.
- Now, connect your device to the range extender’s default SSID. Linksys RE6700 Extender Setup default SSID is Linksys Extender Setup – xxx.
- Your Linksys extender default SSID last three characters are extender MAC Address. You can also locate it at the rear of the extender.
- Launch a web browser now.
- Type web address http://extender.linksys.com or IP address 192.168.1.1 into browser address bar.
Troubleshoot Linksys RE6700 Access Issue
Issue: – What should you do, when you can’t access the Linksys RE6700?
Solution: – Start with Powercycle the range extender.
- Place your range extender nearby the wifi router.
- Look for Range extender IP address into router’s DHCP table and ping it.
- Try to connect the computer to the range extender LAN port. Later, try to access it via IP address and verify the wi-fi settings.
- Or you can reset the range extender and once again Linksys RE6700 Extender Setup.
Other than this, you can contact our team at the toll-free number to assist you. We have a team of experts that can assist you all day long. You can also interact live with the team via live chat support window.